We are here to transform the economy of a planet. This planet. In one generation.
To build, as Buckminster Fuller put it: a world that works for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation, without ecological offense, or the disadvantage of anyone.
And to help your company prosper, by playing a critical—and highly profitable—role in this transformation.
Why? Because business represents both the problem and the solution. And because business is on a collision course with a set of global shifts that almost no one has adequately prepared for. These inevitable surprises are coming fast. For the companies and investors that are ready, these shifts will be platforms for change. For those who are not ready, they are traps.
We offer you a reliable way to prepare your company:
- We show you how to make a generative new assessment of the situation at your company and your extended supply chain network.
- We work with you to design new ways to build profit, resilience, competitive position, share value, and satisfaction for shareholders, customers and employees – all at the same time.
- We work beside you as you get into action to respond to what you find, and to ensure that you effectively and consistently harvest the value that you identify.
How? We apply the lessons of nature’s evolutionary playbook to the human economy. As Natural Logic CEO Gil Friend observed in 1993:
Nature’s ecosystems have 3.85 billion years of experience in creating efficient, adaptive, resilient, sustainable systems.
Why reinvent the wheel, when the R&D has already been done?
We apply this experience to help companies design, implement and measure profitable sustainability strategies — to help them build business, societal and ecological value through vision, innovation and exceptional performance.
Our work expresses our commitment to:
- the well being of the living systems that ultimately sustain the human economy, and
- the well being of economic and ecological systems, of both humans and other living things.
We are confident that these goals are compatible. Where they seem to be incompatible, we are committed to inventing – together with our clients – the better ways to do business that make them compatible.