dropping knowledge is:
- An ever expanding body of knowledge.
- A facilitator of multiple perspectives that seeks to include every voice.
- A space for learning about and suggesting practical ideas and solutions.
- A fully independent, sustainable non-profit organization committed to open, inclusive debate.
- An international community of users who
are constantly refining, expanding and prioritizing our content.
- A tool that allows the user to draw on
the wisdom of other users to create and refine new ideas and practices.
dropping knowledge is not:
- A 24-hour breaking news source.
- A supporter of any single opinion or viewpoint.
- A recipe for definitive answers.
- A media vehicle influenced by commercialism, sensationalism, politicians, political parties or personal narratives.
- A static, comprehensive encyclopedia of information.
- Solely a distributor of knowledge and ideas from a diverse set of global sources.
However one defines knowledge, by dropping it freely to others, we all gain wisdom to improve the world.
You got that right!