- A leader or emerging leader focused on climate, sustainability/regeneration, innovation, impact investing (and, some of you, “the transformation of everything”).
- Challenged—and maybe overwhelmed—by pressure, possibility, and opportunity.
- Prepared to invest in yourself, your future, and the future you’re committed to bring into being.
- A “trimtab”—the small rudder that turns the big rudder that turns a ship so big that the big rudder is impossible to move directly. That’s what you do; you find the ways to turn the ship; I help you find ways to turn you.
- Sustainability pioneer, serial entrepreneur and inventor, board director
- Former CSO, advisor to the world’s best companies, global speaker, kick-ass coach
- Student of Buckminster Fuller, Donella Meadows, Gregory Bateson, Stafford Beer, Hazel Henderson, Chauncey Bell, Fernando Flores, and many more.
What we’ll do:
- We’ll have regular, private conversations about the matters that concern you – strategy, sustainability, career, effectiveness, leadership, management, etc.
- Clarify and advance both your company’s and your personal sustainability goals.
Here’s how it works:
- You get the benefit of my experience and insight, and my frank engagement with you strategically, substantively, ontologically – in support of your commitments.
- You’ll do the work of fulfilling your commitments. We’ll help you clarify your commitments, and hold you accountable to them. (If you want me or my team to do content work, or off-the-phone work, we’re happy to do that — though that’s consulting, not coaching).
- You’ll get several substantive, personal conversations each month, plus on-call access throughout the month by phone or email — and the benefit of my nearly 50 years of leadership in this field — all for less than the cost of one day’s consulting.
This is powerful work. It’s not for the meek. It produces results.
How can I be so confident? Well, here’s one metric: 75% of my coaching clients have significantly advanced their careers. And all have significantly increased their effectiveness and impact. Here’s what they say.
It’s a nice combination to get both content & process expertise from one person. Life coaches without sustainability backgrounds were helpful, but they didn’t know where to push us — where we’re pushing the edge and not. With Gil I didn’t need to burn any time explaining things.
— Fortune 500 Climate Director
If this is something you’d like to consider — for yourself or for your team — please complete the intake form below, and apply for a no-obligation sample session.